Published by The Portland Business Journal
Here’s a look at some of the latest commercial real estate transactions in the Portland metro region submitted to Real Estate Roundup, the Business Journal’s database of commercial real estate transactions.
- Tim O’Leary, president of O’Cardinal Properties, bought the 15,000-square-foot bakery building at 1403 S.E. Stark Street across from the renovated Washington High School for $2.09 million. Mark Fraser, Brandon O’Leary and Jake Haas of Kidder Mathews represented the property owner, Bastasch Family Trust. O’Cardinal, which has named the building the Baker’s Building in a nod to its original use, is renovating the building for creative office spaces, street-facing retail and restaurants.
- Consulting firm GeoEngineers leased 6,196 square feet at Albers Mill on 1200 N.W. Anita Parkway. Mark McFarland of JLL represented GeoEngineers and Josh Schweitz and Travis Parrott of Kidder Mathews represented the property owner, the Bill Naito Company.
- Fiberlay Inc., a supplier of materials used for fiberglass repair, leased 8,750 square feet of industrial space at 9353 S.E. Alansa Dr. in Clackamas. Zach Francis of Kidder Mathews represented Fiberlay and Stu Peterson and Tyler Deal of Macadam Forbes represented the property owner, AG Properties LLC.
Jon covers real estate for the Portland Business Journal. Sign up for his daily newsletter to hear about new projects and get behind-the-scenes looks at Portland’s rapidly changing built environment.